Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Today's Lens (07/30/14)

We'll begin today's adventure with some images of Belle and Mia enjoying an afternoon frolic in the woods, and then travel to the barn and back. Come on along, and don't forget your raisins for the goats; they love raisins for treats!

As always, if you’d like to comment on individual photos, please visit the Today’s Lens Photo Library.

Mia is an adventuresome soul! She got all four feet on this log before it fell over. She quickly shook it off and moved on to the next adventure.

Making fun of the chickens!

"Hi, I'm Mia. Want to play?"

Belle took the much more conservative approach.

"Woo Hoo! Log pile!!"

She is so surefooted and agile. She had a lot of fun on this stack of wood.

And, a lot of fun just jumping out...

...and back into their pen.

"So much good food out here, huh, Mia?"

Belle loves little green apples. Fortunately, there aren't many on the ground yet so I don't have to worry that she's getting too many. I'll have to get to them before her in the fall though!

My mother's echinacea (cone flower) is growing great this year; tall and proud.

And the bees love it.

Which is good, because I love taking pictures of the bees!

Our little chicks are getting their wing feathers already. Boy, do these little guys eat a lot!

We'll end with the community Rosinweed flower. Two bees and a fly were visiting when we--by we, I mean my trusty companion Harlee and I, though sometimes she scares more pictures away than I get--passed by.


I hope you enjoyed today’s journey. Please, join me again next time for more Today’s Lens.

Thanks for viewing!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment