About Me

My photo

 
We provide horse drawn carriage and wagon services, as well as pony rides for ANY occasion.
 
We are family owned and operated and offer over 30 years of horsemanship experience.  We are fully insured and guarantee the best, most reliable quality services for your event.
 

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2 of 2014

Well, I'm already off to a better start than 2013 - I don't think I even started writing until about day 7.

I spent most of the afternoon clearing the clutter off of the old desk. Not so I could set up the new computer that I trudged through the snow for because I messed up on the delivery address and had to go to the UPS warehouse to pick it up, but so that I could move all of the files to the new filing cabinet that hasn't made it to its new home in the attic as yet. Now, instead of wholly unorganized chaos, I have neatly boxed and piled chaos. I came across a couple of papers that I had written for my undergrad degree, and I have to wonder what it was the Wilkes University Creative Writing Program staff ever saw in my writing - it's quite questionable at best. But, hey, it got me the A's I struggled for!

Although it may not seem so, I have greatly improved since then, and if I keep at this daily promise to myself I may get even better. I can't wait to set up the new computer though - the 'O' on my laptop is missing its key cover, and I'm hitting the little rubbery nub that lives underneath which is not an easy task. I wonder if I should try to fix it? Ah, this is a challenge, I'll keep at it. I c uld always try t write with ut using the letter ' ', I w nder if any ne w uld have tr uble figuring  ut what I was saying? Ha, ha.

Ok, I'm getting silly now. Time to retire to reading and try this again tomorrow!

Night, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment